Commander One 1.6.2157 for Mac OS
Commander One 1.6.2157 for Mac OS - Commander One is a dual-pane file manager for Mac developed entirely in Swift.
The app performs basic operations such as create, copy and delete files and folders with utmost efficiency and minimal effort regardless the size and number of files.
Commander One is capable of mounting iOS and Android devices, cloud storage services on Mac, so one can access their contents as if they were additional hard drives. The app supports Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive services. Built-in FTP/WebDAV client helps transfer data online in an efficient and secure way. The app’s archiving utility supports compressing and archiving data in multiple formats.
– Convenient dual pane interface with unlimited number of tabs and 3 view modes
– History, Favorites and customizable hotkeys for quick navigation
– Search tool with RegExp support
– Connecting cloud storages, iOS, Android and MTP devices
– Online data transfer with the help of S(FTP)/WebDAV client
– Support to multiple archive formats
– Terminal Emulator execute system commands
All features of the app are available for users for 14-days period. After that it switches into Free mode and only provides basic file manager functionality. The PRO features require purchasing the license from developer's web-site.
screenshots of Commander One
Mac OS: SYSTEM / File Managers