Macro Toolworks Standard Edition 8.4.1
Macro Toolworks Standard Edition 8.4.1 - This is a powerful program for creating and running macros, with which you can automate the execution of repetitive, monotonous actions. Macros can be triggered with a mouse action, a key combination, a certain event in the system, a timer, changes in the file/folder, etc.
The recorded macros can be edited and optimized. It can repeat simple actions (keystrokes, mouse actions), or more complex ones that allow you to automate your work completely or partially. For example, the program can be instructed to manipulate files, fill in web forms, send/receive emails and much more.
Macro Toolworks features:
- Run multiple macros simultaneously;
- Multilanguage interface;
- Save macros to a file;
- Encrypt macros files to protect its content;
- Search for macros by content, name, trigger and description;
- Enable/disable macros triggers with a single click;
- Smart macro recorder;
- Export/import macros to/from XML;
- Export to HTML;
- Protect macros from changes;
- Disabling individual macros and groups of macros.
The program has a user-friendly interface that can be adapted to the needs of the user. For macros, you can create categories by organizing them according to the task.
Download Macro Toolworks Standard Edition from freeSOFT and automate your work with macros.
screenshots of Macro Toolworks Standard Edition
Windows: SYSTEM / Automatization