Typewriter.NET 1.5.5 - It's a text editor with multicarets, macroses, vi-mode and many languages highlighting.
The plain text editor is based on 7 principles:
1. Comfortable working without a mouse (and without the arrows in vi-mode)
2. Fast monotone editing processing using multiple cursors, vi-mode, macros, cursor jumping to an arbitrary place in 3-4 keys.
3. Fast search for how to do something - use text search in help and menu item search (Ctrl + Shift+P)
4. Current folder concept using instead of the project. The current folder is easy to change, there is a switch between the recently opened current folders, you can configure current folder by putting the settings file in the root (Menu action "Edit/Create current config") - this is actually a project file.
5. The simplest connection of any compiler/script/validator with navigation to errors.
6. Everything is configured by changing the files, although some parameters can be saved in the temporary settings (such parameters must be written without the "value" attribute in the config).
7. Should be convenient enough to develop it in self.
screenshots of Typewriter.NET
Windows: DEVELOPER TOOLS / Developer Editors and Enviroments